Mom Easy double zip-lock breast milk storage bags protect and safely store your precious breast milk. They are strong and durable, and the double zipper ensures no leaks.
They are pre-sterilized for immediate use and the self-standing bag is easy to use with a wide neck for easy filling and pouring. You can use them for storage in the fridge or freezer.
Heat resistance point and freeze point:
230 Degree Fahrenheit to -4 Degree Fahrenheit (110 Degree Celsius to -20 Degree Celsius)
How to save
- Tear off the sealing on top,
- Open the zipper and pour the breast milk in,
- Close the storage bag after emptying the air in the bag.
How to thaw and heat
- Put the frozen breast milk in water or in the refrigerator one day in advance,
- Cut the bag from the bottom with clean scissors,
- Pour the breast milk into the nursing bottle and heat it to a proper temperature in the water of about 40 degrees.
- Do not fill in the bag above the maximum line for safety.
- Breast milk expires in 3 days in the refrigerator and 3 months in the freezer. Please be aware of the temperature variation.
- Pay attention to the sanitation especially when using the scissors.
- Feed as soon as possible after the bag has been taken out.
- Please do not directly put the bag into the microwave, oven or hot water, because of the small water droplets outside the bag produced by thawing.
- Please do not freeze the breast milk again after thawing.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Not suitable for reuse.