- The World Health Organization recommends tummy time as the best form of physical activity for infants less than 1year old.
- Tummy time can also improve a baby’s cardiovascular health and help improve an infant’s body mass index, or BMI, according to researches.
- Tummy Time is essential for developing strong head, neck, and shoulder muscles as well as defining certain motor skills. Fun Water Play Mat is the perfect tummy time activity with little foam fish inside.
- Kid’s water play mat constructed from thickening PVC will not leak air or water.
- Baby presses the water mat and moves fish around, to promote hand-eye coordination.
- A Tummy time mat is great for sensory stimulation, motor skills, cognitive abilities, and social skills.
- Simply fill the mat with water and inflate the edge with air, kids can have hours of tactile and visual fun.